Last Laughs Department
Chalk another one up for Michael Schiavo.
Terry Schiavo's cremains were buried yesterday in Clearwater, Florida. Schiavo's gravestone contains the phrase, "I kept my promise," and notes that she "departed the Earth" in 1990 and was "at peace" in 2005.
"Obviously, that's a real shot and another unkind act toward a grieving mom and dad," said David Gibbs, attorney for Terry Schiavo's parents.
Like before, it's all about Bob and Mary Schindler.
So, anyone up for a disinternment pool? Within a year, I predict some freak is going to storm the cemetary and try to "free" Terry Schiavo's cremains. Probably someone on the donors email list that the Schindlers sold to a conservative direct-mail group.
Terry Schiavo's cremains were buried yesterday in Clearwater, Florida. Schiavo's gravestone contains the phrase, "I kept my promise," and notes that she "departed the Earth" in 1990 and was "at peace" in 2005.
"Obviously, that's a real shot and another unkind act toward a grieving mom and dad," said David Gibbs, attorney for Terry Schiavo's parents.
Like before, it's all about Bob and Mary Schindler.
So, anyone up for a disinternment pool? Within a year, I predict some freak is going to storm the cemetary and try to "free" Terry Schiavo's cremains. Probably someone on the donors email list that the Schindlers sold to a conservative direct-mail group.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home